Digital Content Manager
Position: Digital Content Manager
Location: Remote, future occasional travel to Bay Area
Compensation: Salary DOE, Comprehensive Benefits and PTO Policy
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Content Manager”.
Beyond Type 1 is seeking a content manager to assist with day-to-day content publication and social media management for the organization’s web platforms. This role will interface with partners and report to the Director of Content.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Writing and editing on a wide variety of stories and resources for Beyond Type 1 and Beyond Type 2 web publishing.
- Work closely with external partners to execute publication and promotion of content that meets mutually agreed upon goals for co-branded campaigns, and white labeling of partner content.
- Writing clear, accurate and appropriate copy for social media posts, in line with the Beyond Type 1 and Beyond Type 2 brand voice.
- Translating clinical medical content originally written for health care providers into digital materials to serve a patient audience.
- Offer strategic insight and suggestions to the Beyond Type 1 Platforms Team, and work collaboratively as a member of this team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience creating digital content, either social or web (or both) for brands in either an in-house or agency environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly read and understand written content related to health topics
- Ability to write compelling social media copy to drive audience engagement
- Comfort in a startup, rapid-growth environment
- Collaborative, team-player with strong interpersonal skills
About Beyond Type 1:
Beyond Type 1 is a nonprofit organization changing what it means to live with diabetes. By leveraging the power of social media and technology, Beyond Type 1 empowers people to both live well today and support a better tomorrow. Through peer support programs, global campaigns, and digital platforms, Beyond Type 1 is uniting the global diabetes community across both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, helping to change what it means to live with chronic illness.