Digital Marketing Strategist
Role: Digital Marketing Strategist
Commitment: Full Time
Base Pay Range: $75,000 – $95,000 (base pay range may vary slightly dependent upon work location and candidate experience)
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits and PTO Policy
Beyond Type 1 is seeking a data-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to assess and grow Beyond Type 1’s current ecosystem and spearhead programs that drive deeper engagement with the community. This individual should feel comfortable pulling and leveraging data to both make strategic recommendations and execute directly on email, ad, SEO/SEM and other direct to constituent marketing initiatives. This role will work cross-divisionally within the organization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Map user pathways across the Beyond Type 1 ecosystem, working to segment the audience, identify key touch points, and deliver relevant and optimized content
- Interpret and translate metrics into action-oriented strategies to inform and/or execute on article and email content, DFP ads, SEO/SEM work, and other content delivery systems
- Build out and continually conduct optimization framework / A/B testing to assess and improve acquisition and retention performance across all user touch points
- Work with the social media team to build out and manage email automation and drip campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Proven work experience as lifecycle, quantitative, growth marketer, or similar role
- Proven work experience tracking KPIs and A/B testing, broader optimization work preferred
- Experience working cross functionally, synthesizing needs across multiple divisions to recommend streamlined paths forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized, independent and enjoys the challenges of managing multiple projects and collaborating in a fast-paced remote work environment
How to Apply
Please send a Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject line Digital Marketing Strategist.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Beyond Type 1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other factors prohibited by applicable law. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity applies to employees, applicants for employment, and volunteers.
For a full list of job openings, check out Beyond Type 1’s Careers Page