Project Manager, Emerging Markets
Role: Project Manager, Emerging Markets
Commitment: Full Time
Compensation: DOE, Comprehensive Benefits and PTO Policy
Beyond Type 1 is seeking a project manager to work closely with the Director of Emerging Markets and Director of Operations to help oversee and coordinate projects across 9+ language sites. This individual will interface directly with partners across both the private and non profit sectors and work across multiple time zones, the primary being PST, EST and GMT.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Operationalize and track projects from start to completion – communicating progress, delegating tasks, and providing regular updates to all involved
- Lead internal and external facing project focused meetings – setting agendas, guiding the conversation, and summarizing key takeaways/next steps
- Ensure work produced complies with provided regulatory requirements
- Serve as first point of contact for key partners across the US, Latin America, and Europe
- Compile quantitative and qualitative reports demonstrating project performance
- Contribute to strategic conversations spanning content, translation, community, and social media
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven work experience as a project manager or similar role, external-facing preferred
- Ability to prioritize rapidly and manage complex projects with multiple inputs and team members
- Ability to develop quantitative and qualitative metric reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized, flexible and enjoys the challenges of supporting a fast-faced, nimble organization
How to Apply
Please send a Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Project Manager, Emerging Markets.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Beyond Type 1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other factors prohibited by applicable law. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity applies to employees, applicants for employment, and volunteers.