Project Manager, Hispanic Properties
Role: Project Manager, Hispanic Properties
Base Pay Range: $55,000 – $65,000 (Base pay range may vary slightly dependent upon work location and candidate experience)
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits and PTO Policy
The Project Manager of Hispanic Properties will lead the successful maintenance and growth of Beyond Type 1 Spanish properties (Beyond Type 1 en Español and Beyond Type 2 en Espanol). This position works closely with the digital and content teams of the organization. This is a full-time position and will report directly to the Vice President of International Markets.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Building a community of support with all stakeholders, participants (members), staff and donors in support of community and Beyond Type 1’s programs.
- Community engagement with various groups through Beyond Type 1’s social channels and supervising and moderating comments and participation
- Supporting a dynamic international development organization through facilitating communications, cultivating donors, and non-profit organizational development.
- Content creation as assigned by the Editorial Team and International Markets team.
- Coverage of diabetes conferences session along with Spanish team
- Proofreading of translations (localization efforts)
- Create and track schedule weekly themed social networking
- Provide support in changes and maintenance of digital platforms
- Collect and organize analytical data for community and social media messages creation
- Discover data trends and translate them into actionable online and offline initiatives
- 5 + years of experience in the diabetes or health online communities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences / Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Diabetes Educator Diploma/ Certified ADCES/ Health (or Nutrition) Coach preferred
How to Apply
Please send a Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Manager, Hispanic Properties”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Beyond Type 1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other factors prohibited by applicable law. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity applies to employees, applicants for employment, and volunteers.