These downloadable documents are resources to make being a Type 1 diabetic at school easier. You can download these documents, modify them, and use them as your own!
- 504 Plan (Sample): PDF | DOC
- Grade School Diabetic Alert Dog Handout
- Letter to Teachers and Administrators
- Nurse’s Letter Announcing DKA Awareness Campaign
- CGM Action Chart – fill in the blank (what action to take based upon readings)
- CGM Action Chart – suggested carb amounts (what action to take based upon readings)
- Warning Signs Poster (if you’d like glossy, printed posters of this, fill out the form on this page!)
- Educational Posters (If you want glossy, prints posters of these, fill out the form on this page!)
- Teaching Type 1 Comic Book (for younger children): Page 1 | Page 2 | Instructions
click here to see all downloadables
Want to hear from parents who have been there? Join the Beyond Type 1 App where you can ask questions, share what’s worked for you and find other helpful resources.