Summer Intern, Part-Time
When: June – August 2021
Where: Remote / San Carlos, CA
Commitment: Part-Time (20 hours per week) for a 4-week period focused on specific projects in any of the organization’s divisions: Creative, Digital, Emerging Markets, Programs, Advocacy and Business Operations.
Compensation: $15-22/hour, depending on experience
Beyond Type 1 is seeking summer interns to work with and support a small, passionate team. These part time summer internship opportunities are designed for individuals seeking hands-on learning opportunities and who are interested in the intersection of philanthropy, business, tech, healthcare, and lifestyle brands.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Project-based work contributing to one of the organization’s divisions, assigned and managed by division staff.
- Participation in collaborative team meetings and brainstorm, gaining exposure to a broad range of programming and business decision-making.
- Administrative support as needed.
- Must be a rising junior or senior in high school or a current college student
- Willingness to use online tools (Zoom, Slack) to collaborate virtually with staff
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office programs
- Eager to learn and help with a wide variety of tasks
- Quick learner, self-starter, trustworthy and reliable
- Comfort in a startup, rapid-growth environment
How to Apply
- Please send a Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Summer Intern – Part-Time.”
- Please indicate in your email the time period you are available to work and 1-2 of the divisions that you are interested in working for.
- Please indicate in your cover letter any specific experience or reason for interest in a particular division.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Beyond Type 1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other factors prohibited by applicable law. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity applies to employees, applicants for employment, and volunteers.