When: June – August 2022
Where: Remote / San Mateo, CA
Commitment: Internships working 10-25 hours per week for at least a 10-week period in one of the organization’s divisions: Editorial Content, Social Media + Communications, International Markets, Programs, Advocacy, Web Development and Business Operations.
Compensation: $15-22/hour, depending on experience
Beyond Type 1 is seeking eight summer interns to work with and support a small, passionate team. These summer internship opportunities are designed for individuals seeking hands-on learning opportunities and who are interested in the intersection of philanthropy, business, tech, healthcare, and lifestyle brands.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Work with internship supervisor to identify mutually beneficial areas for your contribution within a given division
Participate in collaborative team meetings and brainstorm, gaining exposure to a broad range of programming and business decision-making
Support existing projects with a wide range of tasks, interacting with staff members of all levels
- Must be a rising junior or senior in high school or a current college student
- Willingness to use online tools (Zoom, Slack) to collaborate virtually with staff
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office programs
- Eager to learn and help with a wide variety of tasks
- Quick learner, self-starter, trustworthy and reliable
- Comfort in a startup, rapid-growth environment
How to Apply
- Please send a Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Summer Intern”
- Indicate in your email 1-2 of the divisions that you are interested in working for and why.
- Let us know in your cover letter what you are looking to gain from an internship with Beyond Type 1!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Beyond Type 1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other factors prohibited by applicable law. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity applies to employees, applicants for employment, and volunteers.