Who Do You Love? is back by popular demand! To celebrate our second birthday in February 2017 only, we will be running the Who Do You Love Instagram campaign again! Our #LivingBeyond Instagram campaign will take a hiatus during the 29 days of February as we feature Type 1s and the people they love.
A best friend or family member, your doctor or school nurse, a scientist working for a cure. Who helps care for you? Who makes your journey with Type 1 just a bit easier? Who lightens your load, keeps you healthy, watches over you at night — you have until the start of February to tell us: Who Do You Love?
GUIDELINES TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
- Check out the samples on this page — your photo should include you (the Type 1) and the person you love — with space for us to write on the photo.
- Send a plain image, no need to photoshop or apply filters — let us handle that part — we really don’t mind.
- Shoot your photo in front of a blank wall or open sky — we need to have space to write on the photo.
- It seems obvious — but the image must be in focus + at least 660 pixels tall by 660 pixels wide. An average cell phone photo works.
- SUBMISSIONS CLOSE FEBRUARY 1 – we can’t wait to see what you share!
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Include all information requested.
- For location, please send city, state and country.
- For your statement, tell us how this person helps you in your journey with Type 1, aim for 4-5 sentences and we will trim if necessary.
- If you are submitting for a child, have them tell their story in their own words even if that is stream of consciousness or in simple form.
- Follow us on at least one platform: @beyondtype1 on Instagram + Twitter and Beyond Type 1 on Facebook
While we cannot feature everyone who submits, we will ensure that you’re included — so give us your best effort and your authentic voice! By submitting, you become an official ambassador, agree to share your post on your social media platforms and encourage others to join our efforts.
QUESTIONS? SHOOT US AN EMAIL