Why Beyond Type 1
- We are a rapidly growing organization.
- We are an insanely productive team making big things happen.
- We are a mission-driven company with Silicon Valley startup/tech roots.
- We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and vacation packages.
- Culture is key – we work hard to ensure a work environment that is engaging, exciting and empowering.
- Changing the world is rewarding and fun.
About Beyond Type 1
Beyond Type 1 is a high-profile, fast-growing non-profit 501(c)(3) organization based in San Carlos, CA. Founded in 2015 by Nick Jonas, Juliet de Baubigny, Sarah Lucas and Sam Talbot, Beyond Type 1 is leveraging the power of social media and technology to help change what it means to live with diabetes. Although Beyond Type 1 has been around for nearly four years, in that short time we’ve grown rapidly, establishing ourselves as having the largest digital audience of any diabetes organization in the world. A new model of philanthropy, Beyond Type 1 looks and feels like a lifestyle brand, operates like a tech startup and as a non-profit, is focused on making a lasting impact in the lives of people living with chronic illness.
See below for current openings. Don’t see a job for you, but want us to keep your resume on file? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Beyond Type 1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other factors prohibited by applicable law. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity applies to employees, applicants for employment, and volunteers.
At this time, we do not have any open positions but if you’d like us to keep your resume on file, please email email@example.com.