Community Table is presented by the JDRF-Beyond Type 1 Alliance, and made possible with support from sponsors Abbott Diabetes Care, Dexcom, Lilly, Mannkind, Medtronic, Omnipod, Roche Diabetes Care, and Tandem.
Welcome to the Community Table! Every month, all year long, Beyond Type 1 will be hosting conversations around under-discussed issues facing the diabetes community, bringing to the table community members, experts, and healthcare providers. Throughout 2021, these conversations will focus specifically on commonalities, questions and difficulties that affect all of those living with diabetes, both Type 1 and Type 2. We’re excited and invite you to pull up a chair at the Community Table.
- A Closer Look at Diabetes in the LGBTQ+ Community – June 24th 5pm PT / 8pm ET
- Eating Disorders + Diabetes – January 28th 5pm PT / 8pm ET
- Nutrition, Health + Wellness in the Black Diabetes Community – February 25th 5pm PT / 8pm ET
- Women’s Health + Living Empowered with Diabetes – March 25th 5pm PT / 8pm ET
- How to Talk to Your Medical Provider – April 29th 5pm PT / 8pm ET
- Mental Health + Diabetes Burnout – May 27th 5pm PT / 8pm ET