We want to change the conversation around Type 1 diabetes, and we need a crew of Global Ambassadors leveraging their networks, their social media platforms and their voice to make that happen. Becoming a Global Ambassador is easy! We have a variety of opportunities for you to connect, engage, educate, boost, inspire and support the Type 1 community that will hopefully fit your needs and lifestyle. We are just getting started and we hope you’ll join the adventure!
Our newsletter and social media platforms are a great place to connect with the Type 1 community.
- Sign up for our News Drop newsletter to stay in the know about everything happening at Beyond Type 1
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter + show your pride with banners
- Instagram channels: Living Beyond and The Daily
- Download the free app
A big part of spreading awareness is educating others about what Type 1 diabetes is and isn’t. Education is key to dispelling ignorance around the chronic illness and continuing advocacy for those living with it. You can give a presentation to your school or classroom and we’ll ship you materials. Just sign up and we’ll help you get started!
- Download the poster: “What is Type 1 Diabetes?”
- Download the poster: “Warning Signs of Type 1 Diabetes”
- Download this “WHAT IS TYPE 1 DIABETES?” fact card
- Check out our cool and shareable fact cards HERE!
Help boost our signal by sharing content and stories from our site that you find helpful or inspiring, rock the drop hat to raise awareness and share Beyond Type 1 with your personal and professional network.
- Get your Drop Hat here. Wear it. Post it. Talk about it using #TheDropSpotted + @beyondtype1
- Download and share educational materials with your network and community
- Work with our Community Manager to host a presentation in your school or a #LiveBeyond session at your camp.
- Share Beyond Type 1 with your doctor and care team or with your community group – request materials here.
Get inspired this month by sharing the encouragements of others. Check out our new quote board on Pinterest and start spreading the support by leveraging your social media channels. Type 1 diabetes presents daily challenges that T1Ds and those who love them must learn to navigate. Hopefulness and positivity make those dark days a little easier.
Questions? Email our Community Team!