#REVLONANDBEYOND Million Dollar Challenge
*The Hot List
Check out The Hot List – which recognizes each and every generous donor who have contributed nearly $200,000 in the first half of the Revlon Love Is On Million Dollar Campaign. – updated daily at 10pm Pacific.
We’re Beyond Pumped
Beyond Type 1 has been invited to participate in the Revlon LOVE IS ON 2016 Million Dollar Challenge. From Sept. 14 – Oct. 26, we hope you will join our Leadership and Ambassadors and special Challenge Captains to raise money for our portfolio of programs, projects and research efforts. The organization that raises the most money will win an additional ONE MILLION DOLLARS. Please make Beyond Type 1 part of your giving and fundraising plans for this fall. Imagine what a extra $1M will do for this community!
How can you help?
- Donate! Any amount between $10 and $10,000 will be accepted. Consider making multiple donations across the campaign to support weekly challenges where we could win bonus cash.*
- Become a Fundraiser! Click here and set up a profile! You can track and share how much you have fundraised for Beyond Type 1.
- Share the campaign on social media and invite your network to join you. We have some awesome assets for your various profiles!
Visit the Beyond Type 1 Swag Closet:
- Raise $100 and we’ll send a set of awareness bracelets
- Raise $200 to receive a SPIbelt *limited to first 100 adults + 100 kids
- Raise $500 to choose a Drop hat or the newly released but not-for-sale Percy the Snail plushy
- Raise $1500 to receive a Drop hat autographed by Nick Jonas
- Raise $10,000 and Appleton will add your name, diaversary or message to a street installation.
Other exciting prizes from Beyond Type 1 will be released throughout the campaign.
Bonus, Bonus: Every $25 donation will enter the donor into a weekly drawings with prizes from Revlon.
We know it’s hard asking people for money, so here are some ideas to make it easy!
- Send a letter or email with a link to the campaign. Share your personal story of life with Type 1 and ask for their support.
- Set up a spare change jar collection at your school, office or at home. It really adds up!
- Host an event — from a casual meet up to partnering with a local business — whatever suits your style.
- Athon: sweat for good! Lap-athon, jump-athon, ping pong-athon, any-athon will do. A great way to engage friends, family and kids.
- Read So you don’t think you can fundraise?
*All donations must go through the online portal. The donation page is set up on mobile and so donations on-the-go are easy. Checks to Beyond Type 1 will not count for the challenge, but we will of course accept them if that is the only way the donation is available.