Get on the wall!
A FEW GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING:
- You must have Type 1 diabetes-this gallery is only for the special people.
- Check out the samples above. One person per photo is best. If you have a special situation-please submit and we will review.
- Send a plain image, no need to photoshop or apply filters-let us handle that part-we really don’t mind.
- Shoot your photo in front of a blank wall or open sky – we need to have space to write on the photo.
- It seems obvious-but the image must be in focus + at least 660 pixels tall by 660 pixels wide. An average cell phone photo works.
- Smile + show us your personality-we can’t wait to see what you share!
A FEW REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
- Include all information requested.
- For location, please send city, state and country.
- For your statement, tell us how you live beyond your diagnosis, aim for 4-5 sentences and we will trim if necessary.
- If you are submitting for a child, have them tell their story in their own words even if that is stream of consciousness or other simple form.
- Did we mention the photo should be in focus? Why not try for good lighting-always face the light source-and keep logos to a minimum.
- Follow us on at least one platform: @beyondtype1 on Instagram + Twitter and Beyond Type 1 on Facebook
While we cannot feature everyone who submits, so give us your best effort and your authentic voice to improve your odds! By submitting, you become an official ambassador, agree to share your post on your social media platforms and encourage others to join our efforts.
QUESTIONS? SHOOT US AN EMAIL.