Announcing the Beyond Type 1 Snail Mail Club, a pen pal program for kids and teens (adults are welcome too) with Type 1 diabetes around the world. Have you ever wished you could have a T1D friend in another part of the country, or another part of the world? Us too! That’s why we’re launching the Beyond Type 1 Snail Mail Club!
Beyond Type 1 is a company built on social media and technology, but we know that good old fashioned personal connections are just as important. Our hope is that the Snail Mail Club will foster community, create lasting connections that go beyond the page, and that some of you can even meet in person one day! At a minimum, it will give you one more person on your team.
So how does it work?
- Fill out the below form (with a parent’s help if you are under 13) and we take it from there!
- We will match you up with a Pen Pal based on your answers to the questions
- Once matched you will receive an email to let you know that your Snail Mail starter kit is on the way. The starter kit includes everything you need to write letters to your new Pen Pal (awesome stationery, custom stamps, a Beyond Type 1 pencil, stickers, doodle paper, etc…).
- Write to your pen pal!
- Have other questions? Check out our FAQ!
- Consider ordering Stationary Kit #2, a set of new cards to use!
We hope you’ll consider making a donation to cover the cost of participation, but if you can’t then that’s okay too — we don’t want anyone to miss out on this opportunity!
So sign up, tell a friend and get ready for some good old fashioned fun!