From lack of information to misinformation, there is a lot that people confuse about Type 1 diabetes. But we can change these misconceptions about T1D by educating them!
What is T1D? How do you get it? How do you manage it? Is there a cure? You can answer all these burning questions with our Education Presentations. Teaching others about Type 1 diabetes is an empowering experience that also spreads awareness and fosters a better understanding of what you face on a daily basis, in the classroom and beyond.
Educate your classmates on what it means to live and thrive with T1D today!
- Ask your school if you can give a presentation.
- Fill out the form below and submit! You’ll receive an email confirmation from us.*
- We will ship your flyers to the address provided.**
*If you haven’t received an email confirmation within a week of applying, please email at email@example.com.
**If you haven’t received hard copies of flyers within three weeks, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you’ll receive:
- Education Presentation (Elementary School, Middle School, or High School)
- Accompanying notes
- Educational Posters from Beyond Type 1
Elementary School Presentation►
Middle School Presentation►
High School Presentation►
These presentations were updated in 2021 with support from Gvoke Glucagon. Learn more at GvokeGlucagon.com.
Want to support programs such as this or others that educate, advocate and impact the community of those living with Type 1? Donate today!